Wild and wet family fun awaits visitors to Raging Rivers Water Park. A full day of fun, the water park has something for everyone to enjoy, from the bathhouse for changing into swimsuits to a fast food restaurant to satisfy your hunger.
A free-flowing man-made endless river with everything from calm relaxing waters to thrilling waves...so jump aboard an inner tube and float around this 800 -foot waterway.
This interactive water play area features geysers, water cannons and water slides just for the little ones. Families love this attraction. The little members of the family will spend hours exploring all the different interactive elements. Turn a wheel, pull a knob, and push a lever and something fun and wet happens.
Standing 66 feet above the park, the two speed slides provide the ultimate thrill for park guests to enjoy. Take the plunge, as you start off in total darkness and when you see daylight, you drop straight down in what feels like total free fall. You will scream as you speed down the double drop speed slide; each drop gives you the thrill of being airborne.
Grab a tube and splash down the 45-foot high Raging River Rapids, where water rushes over your body with each curve and bend of the slide. Enjoy the white water rafting experience as your tube plunges over dips and curves in the rapids, spiraling you down to a big final splash.
Climb aboard a single or double inner tube, and rocket down the 45-foot high Twisting Tube Slide. Twist and turn, splash and slide into total darkness, and emerge into daylight as you shoot towards the bottom of the slide, ending in a scream of sheer exhilaration.
* Raging Rivers and the Mandan Park District is firmly committed to the safety and well being of every guest.
* Every lifeguard is trained to Red Cross standards. Every Raging Rivers staff member goes through training to perfect CPR skills.
* Life vests are available throughout the park at the First-Aid stations.
* Nylon swimsuits are recommended; however, a variety of swimwear and casual attire is acceptable at Raging Rivers. Denim, cut-off shorts or long pants are not permitted on the slides.
* Only guests wearing swimsuits may ride the slides.
* Absolutely no exposed buckles, zippers, rivets, or metal ornamentation.